SHOP NOW > Gift Cards > River Island Gift Card
River Island Gift Card
Select Your Gift Card options
See all Product Details and Information
Gift cards create long-lasting positive memories with your brand
A gift card is guaranteed to be a memorable reward. Spark joy with your customers and employees right from the moment they receive the gift card, all the way through to spending it and enjoying their purchase - now and in the future.
You might also like these
River Island is known for its stylish and affordable fashion and the unique touches we bring to our collections, which give us standout from the rest of the High Street. Our customers love us for our great going-out looks, amazing denim and fabulous shoes and bags, as well as being the perfect place to pick up everything you could need to get a complete head-to-toe look.
At River Island we try really hard to bring new and original fashion to you, with design at the heart of absolutely everything we do. Almost everything is designed in-house and with one of the largest design teams on the High Street this means we can have fabulous new fashion arriving in-store and online every single week.
The maximum balance is £250 and on this site, the minimum purchase is £10.
Your funds will be loaded to your card within 24 working hours of processing your order, but please always check the balance on your card before trying to make a purchase.
Your River Island Gift Card can be used in River Island stores all over the country and online. If your Gift Card is lost or stolen please contact Customer Services as soon as possible so we can arrange for your Gift Card to be blocked.
Your card will be valid for 5 years from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry transaction before it will expire.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – GIFT CARD AND DIGITAL GIFT CARDS
By purchasing or using a River Island Gift Card or River Island Digital Card you accept the terms and conditions below:
Definitions: Gift Cards shall mean both physical cards (“Physical Gift Cards”) and online cards, received via email (“Digital Gift Cards”).
1. River Island Gift Cards can be used in full or part payment for products or services purchased in-store. Gift Cards can be redeemed in all River Island stores in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Voisins), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man. River Island Gift Cards are redeemable online at riverisland.com. Any currency conversions will be at the up to date exchange rate.
2. When you use the Gift Card the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Card. You may use the Gift Card as part payment for goods of a higher value than the value on the Gift Card on payment of the difference.
3. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £2/€2 (£10 on this site) and a maximum of £250/€250.
4. Gift Cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
5. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded & no change will be given.
6. All refunds of goods or services purchased with a River Island Gift Card will be made in accordance with River Island's refund policy. Any refunded amount will be credited to a Gift Card and will not be given in cash.
7. Gift Cards should be treated like cash. They will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Gift Cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
8. Gift Card balance can be checked in-store or at www.riverislandgiftcards.com
9. Gift Cards are valid for 5 years from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry transaction.
10. If your Gift card expires with a balance remaining, you can call +44 (0) 344 576 6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and request for any balance that remained on expiry to be re-issued onto a new Gift Card, subject to routine security checks
11. River Island may discontinue a Gift Card at any time if in River Island's discretion it deems such action necessary.
12. Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of River Island Clothing Co. Ltd, Chelsea House, Westgate, London W5 1DR.
13. River Island may amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.