SHOP NOW > eGift > TUI Rewards eGift
TUI Rewards eGift
Select Your eGift options
See all Product Details and Information
eGifts are an effortless, immediate and popular reward
Want the ability to spontaneously reward with minimum fuss? Then, eGifts are for you! Send a gift via email and instantly make your customers and employees smile as it drops into their inbox.
You might also like these
Whether it’s an anniversary, a wedding, a birthday, or Christmas – a TUI eGift is the perfect gift.
This eGift can be used as full or part payment for travel products at any TUI travel shop or online at tui.co.uk or firstchoice.co.uk.
If you are making a new booking online your gift card / eGift must be loaded with a value equal to or greater than the payment due, otherwise you will be unable to redeem your gift card / eGift at this time.
For more information on how to redeem online and to locate your nearest store, visit tui.co.uk/giftcard.
The minimum loadable balance for this eGift is £10 and the maximum balance you can hold on a card is £1500. Funds can be loaded in increments of £1.
Redemption and exception details and a list of T&C's are available here.
The expiry date of your eGift will be visible when you click on the link.
You can check the balance of your eGift by clicking here and inputting your eGift number, by calling 0203 130 0133 or by visiting a local store. Please always check the balance on your eGift before trying to redeem.
1. Your TUI gift card can be used as full or part payment for travel products at all TUI travel shops (excluding Southern Ireland), tui.co.uk and firstchoice.co.uk. For website transactions, your gift card must have sufficient funds to cover the initial payment due when booking your holiday.
2. The card can’t be used as payment, or exchanged for, travel money-related products, including currency, travellers’ cheques and prepaid cards.
3. The card can’t be exchanged for cash or to buy another gift card.
4. For egift cards the expiry will be printed on your egift card and is 2 years from the date of purchase
5. The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £1,500 for both gift cards and egift cards
6. The card must be treated as cash, and the balance can’t be refunded if it’s lost, stolen or destroyed.
7. You can find out your balance by phone, in-store or on the web.
8. Your gift card cannot be used in the republic of Ireland or online at crystalski.co.uk
9. TUI gift cards are not covered by ABTA’s scheme of financial protection.